caged birdies

Monday, May 31, 2010

No Sleep `Til. . .

No. . .seriously, no sleep `til when? I'd really like to know. I've spent more time awake this past week than I have asleep. I finally, after complete and utter exhaustion, get maybe a day or two of a regular sleep cycle and then it's a slow and gradual decrease of sleep each night. The less I sleep the more I hurt, the more I hurt the less I sleep.

I know it's the nature of the fm beast but can't a gal get a break? On the bright side (yeah, I remember that promise I made too) I've been reading a lot. Since I was practically born with a book in my hand, I really can't complain all that much. I'm never one to miss an opportunity to read and it pretty much doesn't matter what it is as long as it's in english (I'll even read a book to completion even if I don't like it.) So I guess if I've got to stay up til all hours of. . .well. . .any time, I've got a lot of reading to do.

That should make my husband happy though. I've got two nearly 2ft and 1 1ft stack of books I've accumulated that I've got to read. Did I mention that I like to read, you might not have picked up on that yet. Not to mention the books that I've had loaned to me (sorry mom!)that I haven't touched yet. So I mean really, this whole no sleep thing is a win-win situation right? More time awake is more time to read, more time to read makes a happy Ally and a happy Ally is a less owie-Ally. Now if only I can add more hours to the day. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment